Risk: The Lord of the Rings» Forums » Rules

Subject: Couple of questions on RISK LOTR rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Cea-Campo
Canada
flag msg tools
HI;

Just started playing the RISK LOTR and have couple of questions for any experienced player:
1. The movement of our troops/armies, after you finish your battles, it seems you are basically free to move them from north to south, east to west as long as you control those territories and movement is allowed (leaving at least one), correct? or just allow a free move but only to ONE adjacent territory?

2. Adventure cards: at which time you play them during your turn? after or before the battle? if you own a mission card that may be completed after a particular invasion on your turn, do you get the reward (armies) immediately? and I guess you place them anywhere...

thanks for the help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Rosen
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you may get more responses to your question if you post them on the game page for the game itself.

Just go to http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/4324 then scroll down to the "Forums" section for the specific game, then post your questions in the "Rules" folder. That way you'll target the right audience, and probably a get a response quicker.

I've never played the game myself, but good luck figuring it out meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Jönsson
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was a while since I played but I think it is like this:

1) Noncombat movement may be done after all your battles is finished. One and only one army may move:
*Choose one area with your troops in it.
*Move as many as you want (but you must always leave one troop)
*They can move to any area under your control if they can come there only passing other areas under your control.

2)Adventure cards may be played anytime you find it suitable if not otherwise noted. Some of them has printed on them when they can be played. Some is great to play during battles.
I think the reward for the missions come last in your turn, after non-combat movement but is not sure. The reinforcments come to the place of the mission if not noted otherwise on the card.

Rogerramjet, I hope you have had a nice time with your RISK sofar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.