Popular Tags: [View All]
Arsen Shogenov
Russia
Nalchik-Russia
Kabardino-Balkarian Republic
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be desirable to learn after all, on pages 4 and 5 of old rules - this typographical errors?:

1 . p. 4 of "Economy on Turn 2":
- roll 1-3
- roll 4-7
- roll 8-10

On the "Start 2" card it is written:
roll 1-3
roll 4-9
roll 10

2 . p. 5 "Figure 3: Turn 3(5) Economic Conditions Roll":

In the first column "Turn 4" is written. Unless not "Turn 3" there has to be written?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Kendrick
United Kingdom
Redditch
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
I see what you're saying. I think you're right on the second point - the left-hand column is the condition in turn 3 and the results shown are those for Turn 5, which are different according to the card used for Turn 3 (which in turn depends on the roll in Turn 2).

On the first point, there is a clear conflict between the rules and the Turn 2 card: 3/7/10 versus 3/9/10. It's covered here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/660201/turn-2-economic-c...

where it is said that the card takes precedence (ie is correct).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arsen Shogenov
Russia
Nalchik-Russia
Kabardino-Balkarian Republic
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Edward!

About typographical errors.
In paper rules on p. 11 among "Fixed Event", there is an Event "Alberta Clipper! ". Judging by the text, speech in it goes about Snow Location, however the icon is represent the Storm. To the contrary, at "Nor'easter" Event, it is a speak of the Coast, and the icon is print with "Flood". Whether there is no mistake here?

Among Errat's for Game Cards, there are no Bennington, VT (POTTERY) and Hancock, VT (GRANITE) cards. On them Storm icons are represented. As though for compliance to "Alberta Clipper" Event. However, on the cards "snow location" Middleburry, VT (MARBLE) and Manchester, VT (HOTELS) there are no Storm icons (on both there is only a Snow and the Fire). Here too after all where that appreciable error?

It seems to me that icons of the Storm shouldn't be on the Event "Alberta Clipper! " in rules, on the Bennington, VT (POTTERY) and Hancock, VT (GRANITE) cards. After all in Vermont there is no Sea or the Ocean: )

Here:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/715770/about-the-icon-of...

Also there was no answer.

And more about Errata:
"OPTIONAL RULES: Friendly Competition"
"...remove... Watered Stock (4)..."

Cards "Watered Stock! " only 2 pieces!

And in general, in brackets the number of cards which should be removes is specified? I.e. from 3 cards of Actions of "Business Spy", it is necessary to remove only 1?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.