Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Sauberer
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When I have a game I want to trade, I click on the "Users Wanting" number and get a listing of everyone who has put the game as "Wanted."

Far too many times, when I click on "View Trades" for a particular user, there is nothing there. They have filled out their wants, but have not entered anything they are willing to trade. It is a waste of time for me. For a game like "War of the Ring" with 264 users wanting, that's a lot of useless searching.

Could the number of games a user has to trade show up after "View Trades?" Something like

[View Trades][72] if they have 72 games on their trade list or, more importantly

[View Trades][0] if they haven't put anything down so that I can skip them?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Kaiser
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree it would be nice to have this type of thing be a little more consistant than it currently is. But in the meantime there is a way to get this info. Check out this recent thread on the topic for the workaround:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/794487#794487

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.