Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » NSW (Sydney)

Subject: Need some help from someone in Australia rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Youells
United States
Camp Hill
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I paid 100 geek gold, and all I got was this lousy overtext
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,

My eleven year old daughter is addicted to the online game 'Animal Jam'. Subscriptions to it are purchased through buying membership cards in stores, then joining online (like many other of the online games).

Anyhow, she is looking for the membership card with the Kangaroo on the front, which is only being sold in Australia. I was wondering if there were any fellow geeks who would be willing to buy and mail me one? I'd pay you back via paypal.

Please GM me if you'd be willing to help out a single dad from far, far away.

Thanks!

Kevin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♬♪♪ ♫ ♩ ♫♫♪ ♩♬♪ ♫
Australia
MURRUMBEENA
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
All reality is a game. Physics at its most fundamental, the very fabric of our universe, results directly from the interaction of certain fairly simple rules, and chance... (Iain Banks)
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Kevin. I'm happy to help, but it might take a day or two to work out where the cards are sold locally. ebgames.com.au and Target both appear in searches, but neither have Animal Jam listed in their online catalogues.
Shoot me a geekmail if you want me to start looking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew H
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like I amm too late to take the lead on this venture. If Ozludo isn't able to source the card, I'm ahppy to second for him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew H
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
STOP PRESS. I have it.
I had to go to the shops because our puppy ate a whole pumpkin pie that my wife had made for todays Christmas in July party. I found a National Geographic Animal Jam 3 month membership card with a purple Kangaroo on it at the supermarket and I figure this must be the ticket.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♬♪♪ ♫ ♩ ♫♫♪ ♩♬♪ ♫
Australia
MURRUMBEENA
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
All reality is a game. Physics at its most fundamental, the very fabric of our universe, results directly from the interaction of certain fairly simple rules, and chance... (Iain Banks)
mbmbmbmbmb
Go for it Andrew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Youells
United States
Camp Hill
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I paid 100 geek gold, and all I got was this lousy overtext
mbmbmbmbmb
Many thanks to Andrew. My daughter will be delighted!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.