Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Lott
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, here I go, setting up a solo game of magic realm, and I decide, I shall play the woods girl, with the advanced rules, (most important - AMBUSH)

I'm pretty new at this but bear with me. The map setup gives me a strait advantage, setting up at the house, I move right into the deep wood, and manage to find the horde right away. Taking 2 days to dispatch the evil guardians with my trusty bow, I walk right in and loot the place. One of the nice little items was the belt of strength. SUDDENLY, my L2** chits were T2** and my L3* was an H3*. I laughed gleefully, and chuckled as I ran over to the chapel were the order was waiting. A few trades later, and I managed to scrounge up a crossbow and heavy armor, with only 1 move chit now not usable (the L4 which was now a M4). I managed to ambush and slaughter the order with the very weapon the sold me. Making my way quickly across the board I came to the caves, I happened to have the lantern. Found the shrine in it, slaughtered more naughty beasts, took my prize treasures. Went back to the chapel, were the Lancers were now, and sold my loot. Plenty of points well in the game.

On a side note, I also had fun with bats, thank you control bat spell for being any color! Take that ghosts!

Overall for my first game of magic realm in which I understood the rules well enough to know what I was doing, I must say I did pretty good (the belt thingy helped a lot!)

Cheers-
Joe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.