Sam Leung
Singapore
flag msg tools
Man if i got the creature expansion plus the premium level... It's gonna be 200usd... Really wished there is something that can fix that... Like maybe free shipping for 6 copies or reduced shipping for 3 copies or something....

This game could possibly hit 180000! We might get all the rewards!

Sam

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xuzu Horror
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
There is the following pledge:

$1,050 or more
PREMIUM DARK DARKER DARKEST X10. PREMIUM DARK DARKER DARKEST X10. This level includes everything the Premium level has X10 and all Stretch Levels reached. FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE!
Estimated delivery: Oct 2013

So, that comes to $105/game, which is still cheaper than the cheapest available option ($106) for a single one.

Yes, it's for 10 and not 6, but it is an option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Leung
Singapore
flag msg tools
I know about that pledge. But I it's 10 copies... And one of my friend who has a store has sworn off queens games ( no idea why) ....

Oh well...40 hours more to wait and decide...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Stripling
United States
Lowell
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Isn't $17 per copy reduced shipping? I don't know if you saw this, but at the bottom it states that the x6 option is only $100 total for shipping to any country. Come to the darkness!
-ryanjamal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Leung
Singapore
flag msg tools
WTH... I am gonna back regardless of shipping... Think I might just skip the stretch goals...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Stripling
United States
Lowell
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay! Welcome aboard!
-ryanjamal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.