Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
321 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [13] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: WW:Bohnanza Enterprising Elite of Egricultural Efforts rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
SH W
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Members
1. Oilslider
2. Royalflush
3. Rasattack
4. Shug
5. Jmilum
6. Acekim
7. Slyde
8. Jaredh
9. Geniesse
10. Munchwolf
11. Janiera
12. Xandryyte
13. GuyHill
14. Arkibet
15. Belash
16. Xandryyte
17. Lauramath
18. 7ofAnn


Please do not read this thread if you are not a member of this exclusive club.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
zombie The Dead Elite is the first to post ! zombie
zombie I will haunt this House (in a good way ). Why are there only 3 ?? zombie
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oil Slider
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
Why, hello, rasattack. It's nice to be able to trade with you. shake
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Rasmussen
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Kisu~
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Heh, maybe other people will get smart and join.

At least we have our own secret channel now. I just hope you're not evil.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
zombie Yes, but I will make sure to haunt that secret channel ! Mwahaha ! zombie
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oil Slider
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
I'm glad royalflush is dead. He was a bad farmer and, you didn't hear it from me, but I've been told that he tried to grow lima beans. An affront to nature that was, and we're better off without him.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
oilslider wrote:
I'm glad royalflush is dead. He was a bad farmer

zombie Maybe you somehow missed it, but I was a good farmer. Dale was a bad farmer. zombie

Quote:
you didn't hear it from me, but I've been told that he tried to grow lima beans.

zombie Hey! It's none of your business what I try to grow!! zombie
zombie You don't want me to talk about what You were trying to grow!! zombie
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Monsen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hiyall ... I hear ya gots beans to trade here ...

-Munch "full of beans" Wolf
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Rasmussen
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Kisu~
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to hear from the rest of my house first, but I'd like soy and cocoa beans. If anyone has these for trade please say so, along with what you're looking for.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
zombie Oh goodie! More people have joined this House! zombie
zombie What the heck took you guys so long ?? zombie
zombie Heckle, Heckle... zombie



zombie ~Your none-too-humble Elite House Mascot/Ghost/Spirit... zombie
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Acekim
United States
Boston
MA
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
hello, i'm here.

very quiet first day. you guys didn't try to trade?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Rasmussen
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Kisu~
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
acekim wrote:
hello, i'm here.

very quiet first day. you guys didn't try to trade?


The two of us alive on day 1 were already members of the same house shake
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew DiGregorio
United States
West Babylon
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a scary clown!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
im here! hi all!

Let me read my night orders, and i can see what i can trade.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew DiGregorio
United States
West Babylon
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a scary clown!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok good morning Fellow Enterprising Beaners.....

This morning i could really use green beans, and maybe soy as a secondary. I have some coffees and wax's to trade.


 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Rasmussen
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Kisu~
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
slyde wrote:
Ok good morning Fellow Enterprising Beaners.....

This morning i could really use green beans, and maybe soy as a secondary. I have some coffees and wax's to trade.




If you have soy in your hand, I have two greens I can trade you. Since they're so close in value I think trading 1 for 1 would be fair. I want to hear from other people first, but if no other offer shows up I would do this.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Monsen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I have cocoa, but I was hoping to get cocoa .. anyone know anything they want for cocoa?

-Munch "I could part with it ... but I'm not sure what I would want" Wolf
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oil Slider
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
I've got coffee and garden planted in my fields, so I'd like to boost those crops. I'm holding 2 chili, 2 red, 1 blue, and 1 green.

Slyde, do we have a coffee for green trade?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew DiGregorio
United States
West Babylon
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a scary clown!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
oilslider wrote:
I've got coffee and garden planted in my fields, so I'd like to boost those crops. I'm holding 2 chili, 2 red, 1 blue, and 1 green.

Slyde, do we have a coffee for green trade?


absouletly. 1 of my coffees for one of your greens. done!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew DiGregorio
United States
West Babylon
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a scary clown!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
rasattack wrote:
slyde wrote:
Ok good morning Fellow Enterprising Beaners.....

This morning i could really use green beans, and maybe soy as a secondary. I have some coffees and wax's to trade.




If you have soy in your hand, I have two greens I can trade you. Since they're so close in value I think trading 1 for 1 would be fair. I want to hear from other people first, but if no other offer shows up I would do this.


ok, let me know. As i said, i had considered planting soy as a secondary, but i think i would trade it away for another green.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oil Slider
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
slyde wrote:
absouletly. 1 of my coffees for one of your greens. done!


Hold up a bit. I currently have 4 coffees in my field. I need to get to 7 for the next level. I'm looking to see if I can get 3 coffees today.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Acekim
United States
Boston
MA
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
i have blue in the ground and:
blue
soy
wax
coffee
coffee
chili

I offer 1 coffee for a blue, oilslider? i just harvested coffee. it's plentiful so it's difficult to say how many levels to go, in some ways I wish I had waited.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew DiGregorio
United States
West Babylon
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a scary clown!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
oilslider wrote:
slyde wrote:
absouletly. 1 of my coffees for one of your greens. done!


Hold up a bit. I currently have 4 coffees in my field. I need to get to 7 for the next level. I'm looking to see if I can get 3 coffees today.


ok, just let me know.

Anyone else care to trade some greens? i'd like to harvest my field today with as many as i can.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Golden Lotus
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
Good morning fellow entrepreneurs.

I have empty fields and in my hand:
garden
stink
wax
blue
soy
black-eye

I'm very flexible. I'm open to any and all offers too.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Acekim
United States
Boston
MA
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sorry, i forgot to add a wax bean that I had leftover from the day before.

shug, what do you want for your blue?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew DiGregorio
United States
West Babylon
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a scary clown!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shugyosha wrote:
Good morning fellow entrepreneurs.

I have empty fields and in my hand:
garden
stink
wax
blue
soy
black-eye

I'm very flexible. I'm open to any and all offers too.



Shug, i would take the soy for a stink if you wanted... let me know..

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [13] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.