Subject: Cooperative play for 2 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Ajoy
Ecuador
Quito
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could you suggest ways to make this a cooperative game for two people?

In the spirit of this geeklist: Solitary games that have good rules to play cooperatively
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate K
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I suppose it could be done. I'd have to test it, though. And the current components wouldn't be sufficient--I'd have to put together a cooperative-friendly version of the game sheet.

But off the top of my head, here is what I would recommend:

--Both players play as the hero, battling the enemies at each Soul Gate. They decide together how to distribute their 9 points across the 3 Attributes.

--Your maximum Life is 30 instead of 24. You start with 30 Life.

--Each enemy deals 2 additional damage.

--Instead of rolling 3 dice, roll 5. The players then take turns selecting 1 die. Once both players have selected 2 dice, perform both actions. A player may decide to lock 1 die instead of performing an action. If he or she does, roll the other 4 dice next turn, and he or she MUST use that locked die that turn.

Try that and see if it works! I'll try to add the cooperative rules and a modified cooperative-friendly board soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.