Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Lunt
England
Solihull
West Midlands
flag msg tools
Hi Folks,

The wife and I are loving this game. Were currently on our 4th hour of Wizard Run

Anyhoo, would someone please explain sea transport to me.
I understand that sea transport goes from friendly port to friendly port, but how many units can use sea transport at once ?

At a guess I'd say 3, so with the transport itself it does not break stacking limits (Im using 1.6 rules), but that's just a guess

Cheers,
Nick .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Van Voorn
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't use the v1.6 rules but in the old v1.4 rules you could move units (and I think it was six then, don't really remember) up to four water hexes in one sea move. The movement starts in a friendly city adjacent to water and ends in a friendly city adjacent to water. You cannot end your move in water. Flyers can also sea move, but again, only a maximum of four hexes and the movement cannot end in a full water hex.

I think that's just it. Oh, and of course you have to watch your stacking limits.

Quote:
The wife and I are loving this game.

Great, always an opponent around!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Lunt
England
Solihull
West Midlands
flag msg tools
Thanks for the reply

I'll stick to the 4 stacking limit for sea transport then as I suspected.

Quote:
Great, always an opponent around!

Absolutely. She also into ATS, T&E and Panzer Grenadier !!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.