Kyle Currie
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Dignity. Always dignity!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a quick shout out to Lookout Games for their awesome service!

I recently buckled down and ordered Veggiemeeples and Resourcemeeples for Agricola from the Lookout Games site, and the person I communicated with was very patient and willing to help make sure I gave them all the right info to make sure the order went off without a hitch (I was wary because these things were coming from across the pond and I didn't want anything to get lost, haha).

After calculating the shipping myself to be 7 Euros, it was pointed out to me that shipping would only be 3.5 Euros, which was awesome!

And yesterday, I received the piles of wooden goodness. But inside the package was...a surprise!

I also received about 8 cards from Agricola: L-Deck (1 of them in German, everything else was in English), Agricola: The Legen*dairy Forest Deck – Peruvian Inquisition, and Le Havre: Le Grand Hameau – Tablet with App!

Thanks Lookout Games for the awesome service and promos!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Head
United Kingdom
Halesowen
flag msg tools
Now if only they would reprint the Poseidon: The Gods expansion too...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent customer service can really make a difference.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.