Hide
13 Posts

Zombicide» Forums » General

Subject: season 2 kickstarter shipping 14th rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Twisted Remorse
msg tools
Got the email for update 45 stating shipment starts 14th.

Make sure your pledge managers are up to date and confirmed!

EDIT: they are not shipping that early. They are simply printing shipping labels. I received this info via email from cmon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Baird
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Good golly, that's quicker than expected. I didn't take part in Season One - how quickly did games actually get in people's hands after this deadline in its progress?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Baird
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
fenners wrote:
Good golly, that's quicker than expected. I didn't take part in Season One - how quickly did games actually get in people's hands after this deadline in its progress?

Ah! From the Kickstarter comments:

Quote:
Refer to the update on June 23rd on what's shipping. Also, note that there's no change in the anticipated shipping in August - we just need your information accurate so that there'll be as few errors as possible for 9k backers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Hood
United Kingdom
Coventry
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadges by request, geekmail me for details!
mb
Still got to say I'm impressed given I've yet to back a Kickstarter other than this that delivered on time, let alone a month early. Kudos to GG and CMoN.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Baird
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
The wording of it parses oddly - they're saying it will ship to your address "as of July 14th", i.e. they'll ship to whatever address is set to that date, but it's not going to ship that date.

Still, as you say, Barry, good on them for shipping in August!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
José Cepero
Belgium
Deurne
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
just to be sure

if I added a fugitive pledge to my raise the dead pledge in the pledge manager, do I get all the rewards twice?

thanks for the answer :-)
greetz

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I see what they're saying.

Basically, whatever your address is, in the CKPM, on the 14th, that's where your package will be sent to.

They're not starting to ship on the 14th, just starting to print the shipping labels.

Does that make sense?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cepero wrote:
If I added a fugitive pledge to my raise the dead pledge in the pledge manager, do I get all the rewards twice?

If I understand your question correctly, and you're referring to just the free stuff, yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Baird
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Scorpion0x17 wrote:
I see what they're saying.

Basically, whatever your address is, in the CKPM, on the 14th, that's where your package will be sent to.

They're not starting to ship on the 14th, just starting to print the shipping labels.

Does that make sense?

That's exactly how it reads to me after I slowed down my reading (and posting!).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G G
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a LOT of labels to print, so preprinting them makes a lot of sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think its not only the pre-printing of the labels but as well the packaging itself.
I do think it leaves some room for a few people (5-10%) getting their package end of july, rather than in August
but as they dont want to create too much expectation they keep August as the target shipping date.

Anyway, receiving it in August is great already!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Angelsenior wrote:
I think its not only the pre-printing of the labels but as well the packaging itself.
I do think it leaves some room for a few people (5-10%) getting their package end of july, rather than in August
but as they dont want to create too much expectation they keep August as the target shipping date.

Anyway, receiving it in August is great already!

Edit to Update 45 wrote:
This doesn't change the shipping schedule - we just need to make sure everything is ready to go the moment everything lands, which also means sorting out the details.

(emphasis mine)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Wallace
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.