Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roderick Schertler
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in Charlottesville and I'll be going to PrezCon on the weekend, primarily looking for open gaming. I'd really love to meet some local geeks, particularly if any would be intereted in coming to my weekly game (or who have a game I could sometimes attend).

I saw it mentioned there aren't many games provided for open play, so I'll bring some of my own. If you see me and you're looking for a game or a player (even if you're not from around here) please poke me in the ribs! I look like this:

(I am the one on the left.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle Zentis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm from the DC suburbs, but I'll look for you. I'll probably be wearing a little Zorak button to help people associate me with my avatar (and to promote awareness of Zorak).

Oh, and I'm bringing at least three duffel bags full of games. Tournament play usually turns me into my own evil twin, so I'm also planning to focus on open gaming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom "Snicker Daddy" Pancoast
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you consider Richmond to be local? We aren't all that far. I've been up to Charlottesville for gaming before, and will be at PrezCon with my SO and some of my friends. I'll be wearing my Avatar on a button and I'll be looking for open gaming whenever possible, so keep an eye out.

I won't be there quite the whole time, though. We'll be there for a short while tomorrow night after work, and then after about 2 on Thursday. We got hotel rooms for Friday and Saturday night, so we'll be there constantly from then on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura Meyer
United Kingdom
Crawley
West Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh cool! I am in Afton, so not too far. I will look for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Neher
United States
Harrisonburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm from Harrisonburg. Unfortunately, I'll be suffering through a vacation in Florida at the time, so I'll miss the event.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.