3 Posts

Sentinels of the Multiverse» Forums » General

Subject: Question for cardwarden imports- Unique card counts rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave C
Canada
flag msg tools
Hey guys, recently I've been enjoying solo board gaming. Along the lines of SotM, Death Angel, Thunderstone, and lastly LotR-LCG. Consequently, Cardwarden is a nice app on the iPad that I'm currently using to have additional portability to the games I own. I have imported both Death Angel and Thunderstone so far, with SotM coming up next and LotR being the last.

As scanning the physical cards and manipulating them into the format in Cardwarden takes a while, it would be nice if anyone would know the unique card counts there are so far in the base game + the 3 expansions only.

Has anyone here imported the game into Cardwarden so far? If so how long did it take you?

**TL;DR**
Does anyone know the unique card counts there are in the base game + 3 expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Heroes = 294 unique cards + 18 Unique Character cards (including mini-expansions and promos)

Villains = 234 Unique cards + 31 Unique Character cards (including mini-expansions and promos) + 18 more if using the double cards instead of over-sized cards (my math may be slightly off here)

Environments = 114 Unique cards (including mini-expansions)

So that is 709 but keep in mind that the character cards are double sided so add another 67 or so to that count.

ETA: Oops, always forget about Nightmist having completely unique cards since each copy of the same card has different Spell numbers. So add another 24 to what was already counted.

That gets us to a round 800 images. Not bad for a card game that "only" has +1400 cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave C
Canada
flag msg tools
Oh wow, that seems like a good estimate to me! I'm guessing I will need to split the cards into two 500 card boxes. Thanks for the great info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.