Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Schock
United States
White Hall
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Loving the new expansion. I especially love the box. I have put all my cards in the smaller box for ease of transportation.

The only problem with the smaller box is I can't fit the board and core rules in it. Does anyone know of a playmat I could print out and store in the Dark City box? I figure all I need is the city, since certain cards reference parts of the city. The rest of the board is not really necessary. Also, I'd like to include an abridged version of the rules, like a page or so, definitely needs the setup rules, but anything else that fits would be gravy.

Anybody know where I could get something like that? I looked through the files and didn't see anything. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacovis
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm considering printing the board out on that mousepad type of material like those for Star Trek DBG, etc. I got everything in the core box still, but I like those mats, and as much as I play this game I worry about wearing the board out!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
I design custom dividers, playmats, and cards for various BGG users.
badge
Check my profile page for links to all my posted projects!
mbmbmbmbmb
Jacovis wrote:
I'm considering printing the board out on that mousepad type of material like those for Star Trek DBG, etc. I got everything in the core box still, but I like those mats, and as much as I play this game I worry about wearing the board out!!

My board is already starting to go I dont see why this could not be done. Anyone recommend a place online that can print images on them?

I can roll the basic setup rules into my new side project...

I am thinking this is the way to go for me. Would be easier to carry around.

WWW.inkedplaymats.comdoes custom printed mats. 24.5" by 14.5". Anyone wanna take a crack at designing one or cropping a good image of the existing board?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1havok12 wrote:
Anyone recommend a place online that can print images on them?

I have no personal experience with them, but people seem to like a company called Inkedplaymats.

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/976869/inkedplaymats

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lol and I just edited my post with the same one. It would be nice if upper deck did them though but I dont think I will wait around for them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schock
United States
White Hall
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jacovis wrote:

All good suggestions, but I was lookingnfor something thinner than mousepad. I don't want to bulk up the box too much. At the thickest, maybe cardstock. I was also thinking about making individual cards to represent the city, then making more cards to label the various decks (villians, heroes, bystanders, etc).

Really, I need art assets. Does anyone know if theres a good scan of the board online?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know of anything that is that thin and still durable unless you are wanting to actually do card stock and laminate it or something.

The best I have seen so far is straight out of the PDF of the Rule Book which is posted here.http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/83353/marvel-legendary-rul...

Pages 3 & 4 have the best image I have seen but there are a few cards in the way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schock
United States
White Hall
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1havok12 wrote:
I don't know of anything that is that thin and still durable unless you are wanting to actually do card stock and laminate it or something.

The best I have seen so far is straight out of the PDF of the Rule Book which is posted here.http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/83353/marvel-legendary-rul...

Pages 3 & 4 have the best image I have seen but there are a few cards in the way.

I think that will work. I can crop the City potion and print it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL I just found this under the Pics section for Legendary

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.