Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary Tanner
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
BryceCon Game Convention Jan 15-18 in Southern Utah www.brycecon.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Out of the print on demand expansions, which ones are your favorites? What adventures are especially good? What do you like about them?

I own 3 of the expansions right now, but I've only played one of them so far and haven't really read up on the others. Just curious about what other people like and why.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Zee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
House of Fears
Good atmosphere
Good theme (1920's film)
Good narrative
Reasonably balanced (except for one objective)
Does not drag on to long (usually about 2 hours)
No instant death

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarek W
Poland
flag msg tools
Commutator
badge
.Komutator
mbmbmbmbmb
I own them all and most fun for me to play were: Mansions of Madness: The Yellow Sign and mentioned above Mansions of Madness: House of Fears.
Both introduce some unique mechanics, which add something new to well known base game.

Mansions of Madness: Season of the Witch apart from having two separate maps is pretty much similar to vanila game scenarios, just like Mansions of Madness: The Silver Tablet and Mansions of Madness: ‘Til Death Do Us Part.
And it seems to me the Silver Tablet has most wasted potential, it could be thrilling adventure, but it's more combat oriented.

Well, I don't regret buying any of those Print on Demand expansions, better or worse, all were fun to play, because all were ... Mansions of Madness! Mwahahahaha!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.