Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Nagati
Canada
Coquitlam
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the first printings of MoM and FA. I also received the replacement pack. I am just now sorting out the contents of these items out (sad I know).

According the documentation there should be 11 cards that got replaced. By my count I only received ten. The card that is in question is Strange Skies.

Am I missing a replacement for this card? if so what is the text of the replacement card ( I doubt I will be able to get a hold o one now)

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Smith
United Kingdom
Pimlico
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have one either - I think it's an error in the listing. The card was errataed between first and second edition as initially it referred to "Back door" instead of "front path". I seem to already have the errataed version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey
United States
flag msg tools
Make it so
badge
Captain Picard
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear two years ago:

I believe the card you are looking for is mixed in with the other.. Mythos cards I think they are called. It's not packed in with the other replacements. The only difference is that it changes "front path" to "path", in order for it to work with a new tile in FA ("back path" I think).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.