Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
I'm only happy when it rains...
mbmbmbmbmb
sounds like a bad batch. I'd ask for your money back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've always hated dragon shield sleeves. I don't understand why people love so much. They are more expensive than other sleeves, and you get random sizes like mayday. It's like taking the worse of both worlds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't bother. The material used for Dragon Shields warps very easily. It is a more rubbery and stretchy material than other sleeves, which warps and can be inadvertently stretched from inserting and removing cards.

These were once my favourite sleeve, but after using them for a while, the flaws came through. I also had several boxes of red colour arrive warped out of the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
I used thousands of FFG's sleeves and never had any problems with them. Although on the expensive side, I guess you get what you pay for. meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PzVIE wrote:
I used thousands of FFG's sleeves and never had any problems with them. Although on the expensive side, I guess you get what you pay for. :meeple:

They are cheaper than dragon shield, by alot if you do your shopping online.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
SeerMagic wrote:
PzVIE wrote:
I used thousands of FFG's sleeves and never had any problems with them. Although on the expensive side, I guess you get what you pay for. meeple

They are cheaper than dragon shield, by alot if you do your shopping online.

Interesting - I haven't known that. My FLGS sells the Dragon Shields cheaper meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.