Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph Betz
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Does anyone know where i can get hard plastic card holders that are clear in the front but have a non see thru black back?I would like to find a place/website in the US if possible.Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Hard plastic card holders, but not cardsleeves. You should be able to get opaque backed cardsleeves at hobby/card shops (e.g. some game shops that sell Magic: The Gathering. If you're looking for a harder case, I'd suggest shops that deal in sports cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Betz
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes to be more specific that is what i am looking for would be the opaque backed card sleeves.Ok i will have to check out my local hobby/card shop and see what they got.I did not know if anyone knew of a online location to get them at.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Virre Linwendil Annergård
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Forza Bajen!
badge
... and still sober
mbmbmbmbmb
the online magic card shops have them. (allthough I only can think of
one right now, starcitygames I think it's called). But really most shops that sell some sort of CCG should have them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.