Kenrick Fearn
France
Ruffec
Charente
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Asking the most dumb arse question on geek today blush

Can anyone please explian what the team counters are for and how the monster counters are used ??

Thanks for any help or input

Ric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Willows
United States
Woburn
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, you don't actually move your squad (the cards) on the map. So you lay them out to the side so you can see individual stats, but use the team counter on the map to represent where they are as a group.

Monster counters are for use on the tactical grid, more or less just to keep track of which has how much damage or has been destroyed and stuff like that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenrick Fearn
France
Ruffec
Charente
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Steve

Thx for your swift reply ...I was confused by the fact that I have two team counters from the main game A and B. which I use on the maps and then have my team cards on the table so why did they give us team counters with no stats on and as you say each team stays together so its not as if you split them up into sections unless you can say send 3 team members to one node and another set of team members to another node ??

Best wishes

Ric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Willows
United States
Woburn
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it's a utility counter. You may split your forces (as far as I remember; been a while since I've actually had this puppy on the table).

You could also use it to represent, say, a vehicle which stays in place while your troops move to a new node.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenrick Fearn
France
Ruffec
Charente
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok now I understand....thx

Ric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.