Damien Seb. ●leoskyangel●
Malaysia
Bangsar & PJ
flag msg tools
badge
I play games not to win, it's the gathering that's important - Thanks for the tip Cate108!
mbmbmbmbmb
The Story.....
I've recently played TtA last week after owning the game for a couple of years. The friend who taught me the game brought his own copy as well and I found out that his copy has large player boards included.

We played the game using his individual player boards, and the main board, while using cards from my copy since they were sleeved.

I kind of like the board and so I knew I had to make one.

About the Files.....

Look up for the files in the file section here: Through the Ages scanned player boards

They are available in jpegs (300dpi), pdf, and pdf with added black border to the boards.

I shall upload an image of my crafted boards soon.

* I suspect the jpegs will not be approved. If so then I'll upload them in the gallery and linked them to the file page. All files have been approved.

About My 1st Game.....
If you need to know how the session went, it was a 3 players game, two were new and one has played the game. The session went over 5 hours and we didn't manage to finish the game We decided to stop in the 1st quarter of the 3rd age. It was my first ever Vlaada Chvatil game, and so I went back home to read and learn Galaxy Trucker to see if I really like all his designs.

EDITED

Item for Geeklist "What Print 'n Play Games are you crafting or planning on crafting this month? July 2013"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.