George C.
United States
Rockaway
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mb
Hi there! I'm selling some of my seldom-played games so I can buy more games, and seldomly play those as well.

This auction will end at or around midnight, next Friday, July 19. After that, I'll lock user comments & post when I officially call the auction.

Local pickup is preferred. I'll drive up to 30 miles from 07866 (Rockaway, NJ).

Flat Shipping to anywhere else in the Continental US will be either $8 for very small boxes, $11 for normal boxes, and $15 for big box games. If you purchase multiple items, I'll charge the $15 rate. The shipping rate is noted on the items.

All of my games are in very good condition unless otherwise noted. "Very Good" to me means the following: Played less than 5 times, All components accounted for & bagged, minimal wear & tear on boxes. I DO throw out the empty cardboard punch out sheets for all my games, so I'm afraid if that's important to you you'll be disappointed.

All sales will go through the BGG Marketplace.

Items still available:
-Pandemic: BIN $15 / $11 MIN / $11 Shipping
-Horus Heresy: BIN $45 / $35 MIN / $15 Shipping
-Starcraft w/ Brood War: BIN $125 / $75 MIN / $15 Shipping
-LOTR Card Game (missing tokens): BIN $12 / $10 MIN / $11 Shipping
-Gears of War w/ Mission Pack: BIN $50 / $35 MIN / $11 Shipping
-Flashpoint: BIN $15 / $10 MIN / $11 Shipping
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You may want to include a link to your auction:

http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/159505/auction-bin-flat-ra...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.