Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Noble
United Kingdom
Newbury
Berkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if this expansion has been officially released in the UK, and what the RRP is? I couldn't find any info on the Queens games site.

I saw it listed on an OLGS, and they state RRP is £29.99 and were selling it for £27.89.

This seems extremely expensive, only £10 less than the original game. As it is not listed anywhere else I was wondering if they were taking advantage of getting it early; especially as I see it on BGG for $18-22.

I like Escape a lot, but if that's the true price I think I'll pass.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United Kingdom
Leamington Spa
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I think the other stores will be getting it next week too. I'm sure they'll be cheaper than the other price you mention but a RRP of £29.99 is serious overpriced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian P Lewis
United Kingdom
Torquay
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is out next week with a rrp of £29.99

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian P Lewis
United Kingdom
Torquay
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And oh yes it is way overpriced for what you get.

What are Queen Games up to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Noble
United Kingdom
Newbury
Berkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info.

Hopefully it'll see some big discounts in future as £15 seems about right for what's in the box. I can't see that they would sell that many at £27+ for a light game that already costs over £35 (£39.99 RRP) for the core set.

Although it's not an apples to apples comparison, I got Farmers of the Moor for £13.99 and Mage Knight Lost Legion for £25 - and both felt like much batter value than this.

I'd imagine the Quests expansion will be the same price. What a shame.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United Kingdom
Leamington Spa
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
badge
mb
boardgameguru have it for £24.99 (here)

Don't think we'll find it much cheaper than that (outside of a sale). Crazy price considering what you get in the box.

Queen Games generally have great quality products but their pricing is starting to become a major question mark.

I for one will pass on this (a RRP of £20 would have been more reasonable).

Still, plenty more games out there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Thomas
United Kingdom
Tonbridge
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Games Lore have it for £22.99 here

http://www.gameslore.com/acatalog/Games_Cooperative_Games_22...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hal 2000
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like shire games will be having it in this week. We will se what price they do. I must say that i am very surprised for the price of this expansion. If this is what you get for that price, no way will i be buying it. I was expecting about £18.99-£20.99 for this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Daniels
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a copy yesterday in Orc's Nest in London for £24.99.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hal 2000
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess that i will just have to wait until i get to " the cast are dice" to buy my copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul S
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorks
flag msg tools
DARK IN HERE, ISN'T IT?
mbmbmbmbmb
At least Dick Turpin wore a mask.

Very disappointed by the pricing. I've been waiting for the expansions - am not sure the game has legs without them - but I expected a lot less than this, price-wise.

Shame. One to wait for the bargain bin. Can't help but think it's short-sighted by the publishers. There really is not enough new stuff here to justify the price; especially when I see it's available in the US for LESS than the same $ price. Ouch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.