Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Saul-Sehy
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For two days I haven't been able to get onto boardgamenews. Did I miss something? Is it my computer?

Obviously, I have my geek (thank heavens!)....but sadly my addiction runs deep.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe Rick Thornquist was ill for a few days and did not update the site. Everything should be fine now.

[EDIT] Oops, my bad. It WAS working last evening. Looks like it is down again today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Washington
United States
Unspecified
New York
flag msg tools
Domino Man wrote:
For two days I haven't been able to get onto boardgamenews. Did I miss something? Is it my computer?

Obviously, I have my geek (thank heavens!)....but sadly my addiction runs deep.

Rick just got in another thread to say there's server problems, and they're only now getting them serviced due to the holiday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Zurfluh
United States
Cranbury
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
According to Rick this morning

rthornqu wrote:
All -

Yes, the site is indeed down. Sorry about this. The problem is with the hosting service. Yesterday was an American holiday so nothing got done, but they are there now and working on it. They told me they hope to have it fixed in a few hours.

Between my cold and this, well, let's say I've had better days!

- Rick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Taraba
United States
Lake in the Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Yesterday was an American holiday so nothing got done

I didn't think anyone but banks, schools and the post office were off yesterday. Maybe this is a slacker web hosting company.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deleted User 1
msg tools
All -

The site is now back up. If you access it and get an error message, try reloading the page.

- Rick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.