vagelis
Greece
Πειραιάς
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi i'll order the german version of these 2 expansions but i want to find the english rules is there any way to find it???you see i dont speak german
HELP pleaseeeeeeeee!!!!!!!blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vagelis
Greece
Πειραιάς
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'VE order the games but i want the rules.can anyone help me with this???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack McRipper
msg tools
The rules aren't different for the expansions. It's only roles that are being added. Did you need help with the roles instead?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vagelis
Greece
Πειραιάς
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr Myth wrote:
The rules aren't different for the expansions. It's only roles that are being added. Did you need help with the roles instead?
yes i want help with the roles because they are in German!!!!!!!can i sent you a pm?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
matsas wrote:
Mr Myth wrote:
yes i want help with the roles because they are in German!!!!!!!can i sent you a pm?
Derp, Google translate them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vagelis
Greece
Πειραιάς
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
clydeiii wrote:
matsas wrote:
Mr Myth wrote:
Derp, Google translate them?
first i don't want to translate with google and 2nd what do you mean with derp????????????beacause i google it.........................................................

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack McRipper
msg tools
matsas wrote:
Mr Myth wrote:

Classic Movie Monsters:

I am not familiar first hand with this set

1. The Blob (neutral): absorbs a player adjacent to his or her right each night (1st night, 1st person, 2nd night, 1st and 2nd persons to his/her right etc.) The blob wins if they absorb all living players. The blob also absorbs dead villagers, and if anyone absorbed dies, the blob doesn't get someone else. So the blob should be trying to get all those to his or her left lynched. I may have the directions backwards on this, but that's how the card works.

2. The Mummy (villager): On the first night The Mummy chooses a player who's vote is counted the same as his or hers. So for example, Tim is the mummy and chooses Beth to vote the same as him. Fred is being voted for lynching, Beth wants to lynch but Tim doesn't, her vote is counted in the lynching because their votes both count as what Tim votes for.

3. I'm not entirely sure how the zombie works, but they can revoke someone's voting power the following day. It's a variation of the spellcaster, magician, or old hag. At night night they choose someone, I don't know if it's permanent though, or if it's temporary if the zombie can pick the same person as often as they like. I also don't know if you're supposed to inform the targeted player that they can't vote.

4. Dracula is trying to wed three wives. These players don't need to be female, but Dracula is on his own team and each night chooses a player to wed. If he can keep three targets alive then he wins. Dracula wakes up with neither the werewolves nor the vampires, he's on his own team.I don't know if the wives are supposed to woken up so that they're aware of the new team they're on.

5. Every night the teen wolf wakes with the other werewolves. The only difference is each day he or she must remember to say "werewolf" or they are killed that.

6. Frankenstein's monster is a villager who gets the powers of every villager that dies. Seer dies, Frankentsein's monsters gets to scan. This means a second kill if a hunter dies first, witches potion and poison, etc.

Night Terrors:

The Count (Villager): On the first night he or she chooses one half of the side all players in Werewolf are at. The Moderator indicates to The Count how many werewolves are in that half.

Bogeyman (Evil):The Bogeyman typically only wakes up if the werewolves are too slow to make a kill. I prefer to have him kill if any team or night time killer simply fails to kill (witch, bodyguard, priest interference). The Bogeyman only wins if all players that wake up at night time are killed. Any card with a full moon in the bottom right corner is included.

The Thing (that goes bump in the night) (villager): The player with this card can indicate to their neighbors that he or she is a villager, well, The Thing, by bumping them in the night time phase. He or She can poke of them once at night time. Just make sure your players know this, since the card is useless if he or she has two neighbors that haven't been informed about this role yet.

Insomniac (villager): The player holding this card is infomed every night one of their neighbors was awake. They are only told if their neighbor was awake, not if they were good or evil.

Dreamwolf: Essentially the werewolf equivalent of the apprentice seer. The dreamwolf stays asleep every night until one werewolf has been killed, and the dream wolf wakes up to take their place. This wolf can be killed by werewolves at night time until dreamwolf wakes up with them.

Beholder (villager): On the first night the beholder is woken up with the seer, only to know who that player is. The beholder doesn't get to see the scanning the seer does on the first night. The beholder is simply a different kind of mason.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.