Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Bandy
United States
Oberlin
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is probably answered somewhere here, but would just printing the cards on cardstock and gluing create an appropriate stack thickness for the sleeves? I'd rather not go through a lot of trial and error if someone else has already figured this out. What an amazing game, and an amazing remake by Carthaginian -

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The cards as designed are quite small and probably will not fit any sleeves unless you resize them. They are 1" wide and 1 1/4" tall. I printed mine on 110 lb card and they are double sided, so they are plenty thick and durable w/o sleeves.

The reason for the small size is so that they can all fit on the treasure setup card. Making them bigger would entail enlarging this card too,though I don't believe it is necessary at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Bandy
United States
Oberlin
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick reply -

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matthew clark
United Kingdom
leicester
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I laminated mine once printed out. However once you cut them out I discovered that the laminate doesn't bond everywhere on the cards and had to 'fix' some of them with PVA glue - which dries clear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.