Popular Tags: [View All]
Houserule Jay
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I find this strange, that on such a place as BGG, no one noticed the glaring error in the book from such simple rules!

See if you can find the blunder, its on the last page....

Spoiler (click to reveal)
In the second example, it mentions that "Violet is in danger of losing two Masters, but, if he acts first he can prevent this catastrophe". This is incorrect, since after Violet acts, someone from City B can still move to A and kick out Violet's Master's since B is STILL stronger than A

Am I in a fog, or was this a Colovini blond moment?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb
United States
Seminole
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jayjonbeach wrote:
I find this strange, that on such a place as BGG, no one noticed the glaring error in the book from such simple rules!

In the second example, it mentions that "Violet is in danger of losing two Masters, but, if he acts first he can prevent this catastrophe". This is incorrect, since after Violet acts, someone from City B can still move to A and kick out Violet's Master's since B is STILL stronger than A

Don't have the rules in front of me, but doesn't it refer to making a pre-emptive (losing) journey to B, thus severing the bridge? I'm going from memory here but I think that's what it's referring to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Houserule Jay
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cannoneer wrote:
jayjonbeach wrote:

Don't have the rules in front of me, but doesn't it refer to making a pre-emptive (losing) journey to B, thus severing the bridge? I'm going from memory here but I think that's what it's referring to.

Ah yes, it was indeed me having a moment, in my defence I did post this in a rush before I was leaving to go play games(sadly we never did play this one)

Thank you for the clarification
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.