Popular Tags: [View All]
Stacie Winters
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to come out and say congratulations on the success of the Kickstarter for this game. This is a game I hope to own someday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shayne Gray
United States
Akron
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats, I did not think it was going to make it. I would have loved to have the funds at this time to kickstart it, but I am glad that it was successful so that I can get the game in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glaya B
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You may have trouble finding it later to buy it. According to this post in the KS comments section:

Quote:
If it does fund, we will print as few copies as possible so it is unlikely that it will see retail distribution.

David
Clever Mojo Games
Game Salute

There isn't any firm number to go along with the description "as few as possible," but you're likely going to have to put some effort into locating a copy for sale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Patriss
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been meaning to ask David and Fred, but I would venture a guess if you are quick and keep an eye on Game Salute's site I would be you could get one from them if you want after the KS's have gotten theirs.

It won't see your FLGS but I would bet they would sell what they have on their own site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred MacKenzie
United States
Florence
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys!

Minimum orders are required from the manufacturer so I know there will be at least 500 copies printed. But I think the plan is for 1,000 copies at this point.

So the game should be available from Game Salute's website.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wilbur Bennett
United States
Abbeville
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to hear. I really wanted to back it, but couldn't before it ended. I will definitely buy a copy when its listed on the website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Laurent
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi!

Is there any chance to be able to add a "pledge" now (with a payment via Paypal)? I am asking this because I know that other projects have allowed that kind of late pledge (Fairytale Games: The Battle Royale being the last one). Since I am living in Europe, I guess there will be no chance to get this game later on...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MirrorsNight wrote:
I just wanted to come out and say congratulations on the success of the Kickstarter for this game. This is a game I hope to own someday.

How do you feel about this today?

Item for Geeklist "Game Salute: A Cautionary Tale"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.