Subject: RULES PDF rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
j -
United States
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could some please link me to, send me, or post a .pdf/scan of the English rules. Many thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Robinson
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KARL GITTER wrote:
Could some please link me to, send me, or post a .pdf/scan of the English rules. Many thanks.

I had a good look around for you because I'm sure I'd seen them posted here somewhere. Can't find them. I have the set that came with the game but I am not sure of the legality of just scanning these and sending them onto you. I think that is a call for the publisher/designer.

Why do you want them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
j -
United States
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

So I can read them ahead of time to cut down on learning time when I play next week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andres Cervantes
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I attempted to upload the rules in the files section earlier this week, but Z-Man denied my request to post them. I can upload it elsewhere later and give you a direct link via private message. Anyone else interested in a copy feel free to message me requesting so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Crispin
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Z-Man posted on FB that they are planning on hosting all of their rules again on the new website. It is just slow to happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
j -
United States
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wwscrispin wrote:
Z-Man posted on FB that they are planning on hosting all of their rules again on the new website. It is just slow to happen.

Thanks for that info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
j -
United States
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And thanks fellow BGGers for being awesome!

meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dewsbery
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a nuisance that the old Z-man site, with the rule book PDFs - went, with the replacement taking its time to be implemented. I'm in the process of transferring MOST of my game rule books to the iPad, and not having access to any of the Z-man stuff is a pain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hellsten
United Kingdom
Thatcham
Berkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In case anyone was still waiting, the rules PDF is back up on the Zman site here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Superbit 415
Canada
Montreal
flag msg tools
I know this thread is 2 years old but I just looked for the rules today and couldn't find it anywhere and the game is not even listed on the Z-man website. Do anyone know whats going on with this game and if they still have a problem with someone uploading the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Garnet Valley
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am also looking for a copy of the rules for this game. Anyone know where a copy can be had since Z-man has delisted it from their site?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
raist anient
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
here - http://tesera.ru/images/items/181975/WoR_Rules.pdf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Pain
United Kingdom
Blandford
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Many thanks for posting this - I just traded for this game and it came without rules so I am really grateful

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.