Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich Chamberlain
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just now I've seen a picture of a Dice Tower built by a BBGer for Heroscape - nice job.

This, along with the various playing aids recently seen makes me wish for a new section on BGG for displaying photos of these aids: hand-sewn bags, frames to hold games, special tables, storage boxes, dice towers. We do seem to be a creative lot!

I myself have built a Dice Tower and would love to show it to people - but it is unrealted to a specific game so never posted a picture of it. Could there be a Dice Tower entry in BGG? What about a general "Homebuilt Game Playing Equipment" gallery?

What says you, BGG?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cuppa Jack
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
Game ID#5985 is for "Miscellaneous game Accessory."

The description read, "This isn't really a game, but it should be used to sell miscellaneous game related items such as Dice, Dice Towers, Timers, etc... in the BoardGameGeek Marketplace." And it is the place people usually upload pics of tables, dice-towers, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Rosen
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/5985

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.