Monopoly: Star Wars Episode I» Forums » General

Subject: Very Nice Monopoly Set rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gabriel V

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have this (Star Wars Episode 1 Monopoly) and I have to say that I think it's the nicest of all the themed Monopoly sets. All the deeds are held on the board in little slide out slots. The houses and hotels fit into little slots on their properties. The miniatures are nice too. Sometimes it's a little of a pain to set up, but it's just stylish and neat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Valdir Jorge
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree. My daughter got this from a school friend for her birthday many years ago and the board and bits truly look nice. Unfortunately, the game still is Monopoly... What a waste!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Davidson
United Kingdom
Droitwich
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a British version by Waddingtons/Hasbro that is titled "Monopoly Star Wars Episode I Collector Edition". The pieces look similar but smaller and cheaper, the banknotes are different (haven't compared everything). The board is NOT 3D, just a normal type of board. I'm wondering whether The U.S.A had A 3D plastic board and Europe a basic version...could account for some of the variations in the comments??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.