United States
Rougemont
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Play. Always.
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently purchased Talisman from a friend of mine who was trying to get rid of it. The game is the 2nd edition, and it also came with some expansions: city, adventure, dungeon, and i think dragons as well (although there is no rulebooklet in the box for dragons like there is for the other 3).

Here's my problem. As OCD as I am, i want to seperate out the base game and all the expansions, for one to see what i'm missing, and for two so that i can keep them seperate and only use them when i want to. All of the cards are all mixed up and none of them are marked as to which expansion they go to.

the base rulebook contains a components list, but it's not helpful. for exmaple, it says there are 104 adventure cards, and i have more like 200. which ones are for the base game? which ones came in other expansions? which expansions are they for? this is also true of most of the other cards.

what i need is a card for the game and the expansions. how many of everything came with everything, and what they are. how many bag of gold cards, how many this, how many that. this way i can figure out what i'm missing and seperate everything out.

any help would be wonderful. thanks in advance, geeks.

jb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Groves
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Try this link
http://www.cs.queensu.ca/~dalamb/Games/Talisman/contents2.ht...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Bennett
United States
Rougemont
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Play. Always.
mbmbmbmbmb
perfect!

thank you so much.

the geeks are always there to help. and know all.

jb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Bennett
United States
Rougemont
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Play. Always.
mbmbmbmbmb
so now that i've sorted everything, i know what i've got. now, where might i be able to find some missing cards? would there be a place that has where i could pring up a few missing pieces??

jack

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark camp
United States
Lesser Binghamton Area
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pusherman42 wrote:
so now that i've sorted everything, i know what i've got. now, where might i be able to find some missing cards? would there be a place that has where i could pring up a few missing pieces??

jack

There's an ebay store called the Sheriff and the Frog. They're a little pricy, and I've never dealt with them, but they seem to always have separate components for both second and third edition.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.