Germany
Potsdam
Brandenburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

John made following Announcement on CSW:

MAre Nostrum, Pre-Order etc

Hi All, The counters are now being checked by the printer, and will be printed and finished over the next 2-3 weeks. Box Art is now complete and will be submitted on Monday. Map Art (which has a much shorter turn round time) will be submitted one week on Monday. Cory and I will be completing the At Start details, and formatting the Orders of Battle to release standard over the next 3-4 weeks. At the same time rules and charts will be set up for press.

To that end, I will close pre-order on 27/7/2013 on this game. Retail price will be as previously announced at £400 plus VAT where applicable, inclusive of shipping. I will announce the shipping date via our website next Monday, and then repeat that data via the forums in which we are operating.

We believe that for a game covering the equivalent of 4.5 games by GDW that this offers extraordinary value for money even at full list price.

Thank you for your patience, it takes a long time sometimes to put a very big game together!

Regards

John Bannerman Director DE Ltd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.