Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Davis
United States
Sewickley
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What happens if a mouse is in the pantry and the entry tile gets covered up with a roof tile? Can the mouse escape?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Adam
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Usually you can pass another mouse but not stop on their role, I don't see why this would be any different...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Davis
United States
Sewickley
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure I understand. We played it that if the pantry entry was covered by a roof tile or another mouse, then the mice inside the pantry could not move out of the pantry. It seemed to make the most sense. But I ended up with only 1 mouse left (I kept playing because we were also playing with Cheesy Gonzala and if I could get him on my side, I could still get cheese) and it was stuck in the pantry. I really couldn't do anything since I couldn't find the pantry entry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Adam
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry my bad, just pulled out my rules and see it says 'As long as the secret door is occupied, no other mouse gets into or out of the pantry.'

So I was wrong anyway, and it wasn't really relevant to your question! :/

(I'd been thinking that as you can normally move past another mouse on normal roof travel it made sense you could move past them if they were on the door - but it seems not.

Id agree with you regarding a roof tile, since you can't be on that space if there is a roof tile on it... and you can only remove a roof tile if you're adjacent, so it seems like you made some risky plays that didn't played out for you. Or someone worked out a great approach to nail your tail!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Davis
United States
Sewickley
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, my daughters are quite skilled at beating me in this game. laugh With them, it isn't winning that is the most important, it is beating Daddy (and dropping my mice into the dungeon).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Adam
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We pretty much figure that if you leave your mouse sitting beside a hole or unknown tile (i.e. covered by the roof) then you've got it coming to you..

Ruskicowboy wrote:
Oh, my daughters are quite skilled at beating me in this game. laugh With them, it isn't winning that is the most important, it is beating Daddy (and dropping my mice into the dungeon).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Davis
United States
Sewickley
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, and it is wonderful hearing the squeals of joy and giggles when they drop my mouse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.