Dwsparks
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
When the bullet hits the bone!
mbmbmbmbmb

I'm interested in Diamant, as it sounds like an entertaining group game that's accessible for families with younger children. I understand that the components are language-independent, but I haven't seen it at my FLGS, and they can't seem to order it from their usual distributor, as there is not yet an American release.

So my question is, should I buy from an importer? or wait for the American release (and is there a release planned?)

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Forsythe
United States
Strafford
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
I see no reason to wait. I ordered it online (despite wanting to be loyal to my FLGS), and it came with some printed English instructions outside the box provided by the online store, or you could print them from the geek. And there is absolutely nothing that would/should change component-wise if they made an english version. I don't know if there is an English version coming out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Fireborn
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The new version Incan Gold is due out soon they say. So I would wait

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.