Andrew Wilson
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Quest: Awakening of Melior is a single-player expandable card game in which you play as one of a few characters who has been changed by the strange, new magic of Melior. For as long as anyone remembers, Melior has been a mundane, magicless medieval world, but crystals have been falling from the sky, and a year ago, a pale moon appeared, alighting the crystals and the world with rippling magical energy.

It's now for sale in POD format for only $12 at DriveThruCards.com. This is an open beta, playtesting phase of the game before it moves onto Kickstarter. The eventual Kickstarter campaign will cover the remaining artwork and a non-POD print run.

This is a personal project, as I've done everything but the artwork, and I'm mostly new to game publishing. Any recommendations for good advertising and how to move forward with the beta, the Kickstarter, and just publishing games in general is welcome, especially if it's specifically in reference to something I'm doing wrong!

Thanks for your time, and check out the game. There's also a free print-and-play version at DriveThruCards, and there's a gameplay video that should be approved on the BGG page soon, but it's also here. Thanks!

~ Andrew
@Silent7Seven

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.