Subject: printing cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marcus Lauterbach
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
hi there one question if I select a graphic from the pnp file for example a card and want to paste it in paint to save as jpeg it does not include the text only image - any idea? thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
mlcopter wrote:
hi there one question if I select a graphic from the pnp file for example a card and want to paste it in paint to save as jpeg it does not include the text only image - any idea? thx

The official free PnP cards are available in PDF format, no need to muck around with MSPaint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Lauterbach
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
hi rob. maybe I was not clear on my first post. here is my plan instead of printing out the pdf and cutting the cards out etc I tried to highlight the cards paste them into paint and save as a jpeg file. then use these image files on artscow to print a better card deck. but everytime I highlight the card and paste it into my paint the text is missing. and that was my question if anybody knows the solution to this. thx for your reply

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
mlcopter wrote:
hi rob. maybe I was not clear on my first post. here is my plan instead of printing out the pdf and cutting the cards out etc I tried to highlight the cards paste them into paint and save as a jpeg file. then use these image files on artscow to print a better card deck. but everytime I highlight the card and paste it into my paint the text is missing. and that was my question if anybody knows the solution to this. thx for your reply

I use Nitro PDF Reader. There's an option in there to Extract Images. It automatically saves them to a folder of your choosing as JPegs. From there you can open the extracted pages with MSPaint if need be.

If you don't get any results using that method, send me your e-mail address, and I'll wing the JPegs over to you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.