Victor The Geek
United States
Harrisburg area
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm preparing for the WBC in Lancaster, PA (July 29 - Aug 4th) by paying down my credit card and seeing what games I might need to Math Trade (games that don't sell will get math traded).

Link to auction --> Yet Another Auction - Ends July 14th - USA Only

End Time
The auction will end on Sunday, July 14th around 5 pm EST. If any bids on a particular game were made within the last 5 minutes of me closing the auction, that game's auction time will extend by 5 minutes. If more than 5 minutes go by and no bids are made, bidding on that game is closed.

Game Condition
Some games are NIS, most are in great condition, and others have some shelf wear. If there are any issues with the boxes/components, I'll be sure to comment on them. If you need to see pictures of how a game looks, feel free to ask.

Purchasing
All purchases will run through Paypal (cash is fine for local pickups and WBC pickups) and BGG will get their 3%.

Bids
All bids must be in whole dollar increments. If you win the auction, you must complete payment within 3 days.

Shipping
I'll be shipping from the zip code 17013 and will ONLY ship to a USA address. I will most definitely combine shipping for multiple items. I plan on shipping the games the cheapest way possible, but if you're willing to pay a little more to get them faster (e.g. Priority Mail instead of Parcel Post), let me know. You will NOT be charged for packing materials or handling. Shipping costs already suck, so I'm not adding to it.

Option to Pick-Up at the WBC in Lancaster, PA
If you will be attending the World Boardgaming Championship in Lancaster, PA (July 29 – Aug 4), you'll be able to pickup the game(s) from me and save on shipping. Since the WBC is a month away, I'll still box up the games and stick them in my man cave. That way no one (me, my wife, or friends) will be able to play them.

List of Games

Abalone
American Civil War
Bang
Bridge Troll
Cuba (Unpunched)
Double Shutter
Great Space Race (NIS)
Hedbanz for Kids
Hedbanz: Identity Crisis
Junta: Viva el Presidente!
London
Motocross Unplugged (NIS)
Noblemen (NIS)
Othello
Pentago
Qwirkle
Sky Traders
Smart Ass
Splash
Tribune
Urban Sprawl
Washington's War
Wings of Glory
Zathura
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.