Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Kidd
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
My sister will be in Colorado on a conference next week. I was wondering which online stores would be able to ship to an address there fairly quickly and reliably. I will not know the exact address until she is there and then I want to be confident that I could get something shipped there within two or three days fairly reliably.

So recommendations for online stores that are based in Colorado or close by and are otherwise good would be much appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade Ramsey
United States
Boise
ID
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Time Well Spent is a online distributer based in the north area of Denver.

Their web site is http://www.timewellspent.org/content/home.php, and if you want a string of endorsements, visit the thread at http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/797231#797231

I certainly cannot speak for Dave at TWS, but I'd be absolutely STUNNED if he did not bend over backwards to make sure whatever you ordered was delivered exactly where and when you wanted. If you have any doubts or questions, e-mail him via the link on their web site. He'll often return the e-mail within a few hours--worst case the next day.

Wade

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Have faith
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in south Denver, and Dave at Timewellspent.org always has gotten my orders to me the next day. If you give him 2 or 3 days's notice and explain your situation, I'd say there is a 100% chance it will arrive on time.

TWS is my favorite store - it was even when I lived in New Hampshire. Great prices, great service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade Ramsey
United States
Boise
ID
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BTW, if you want a walk-in store, there's two in town I might suggest: Valhalla's in North Central Denver, and Attactix in the Aurora subburbs to the East/SE.

However, neither are very competitive on price, and neither has a significant selection. I'd put 99% of my vote to TWS, and 1% on those two. They are more likely wastes of her travel time. But, if she's bored...

If you want other assistance or guidance, don't hesitate to post or message me.

Wade

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Have faith
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also pick up games at the Timewellspent warehouse in Broomfield. Call Dave to get his business hours there - he's very friendly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Kidd
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the suggestion - I'll take a look at TimeWellSpent.

I'm not interested in walk in stores as I can't really ask my sister to take time out from her trip - she will be in Keystone (I think it's called) the whole time she's there, but I figure her luggage is cheaper shipping across the Pacific than USPS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.