Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Schloesser
United States
Jefferson City
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gail, Rhonda, Jennifer, Paul and I opted to take a trip ‘Through the Desert’, but on camels and NOT horses without names. Paul & Jennifer were new to the game, but caught on quickly.

Jennifer was the first to enclose a territory, while I was concentrating on connecting to oases. I generally try to insure that I have at least one longest caravan, and do my best to acquire two. This game was quite competitive, and I struggled to achieve one. I aimed at capturing the bonus for a second one, but Rhonda suddenly expanded her purple caravan, preventing me from accomplishing that task.

Rhonda scored big with lakes and two longest caravans, but only connected to three oases. Meanwhile, Paul had healthy scored across the board, but I managed to edge him for the victory on the strength of my six oases connections.

Finals:

Name Oases Lakes Territory Caravans Total

Greg 30 14 8 10 62
Paul 25 17 6 10 58
Rhonda 15 23 8 20 56
Jennifer 10 18 7 10 45
Gail 20 16 5 0 41

Ratings: Greg 8, Rhonda 8, Jennifer 8, Paul 7.5, Gail 7.5

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.