Subject: Card Lists? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Urban
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
I had a drop and spillage of the cards in the set (all six base card sets). I cannot seem to find card lists for each deck with which to reconstruct them. Help?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everything between now and the next game is just killing time
England
London
Agitation
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This file Deckbuilding Spreadsheet has a list of all the cards for the first 2 battleboxes, but requires a little jiggery pokery to see which is which (you need to fill in 1 in H5 or H6 and it'll give you a list for that battlebox), for Polar and Pairie I can't help I'm afraid.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Anticole
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The new cards from Praire Vs. Polar are the easiest to sort... we were smart enough to finally indicate which original deck they belonged to right on the bottom of the card... look carefully.

The older cards will require a little more work to get them back to the original builds. In the original rule booklet, we do break down the decks by habitat and play style. Each of the original four habitat decks were a combination of two.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Urban
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
Thanks, mischief managed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.