Legendary: Dark City» Forums » Rules

Subject: The new teleport cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Reynolds
msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi everyone,

I'm new to deck building card games so please forgive my naivety.

A friend and I just played an epic game using the Dark City expansion, however were not sure about a certain action:

If you choose to teleport a card for use in your next hand can you decide to teleport again.... In theory could you keep teleporting until you want to use it?

Steve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
I design custom dividers, playmats, and cards for various BGG users.
badge
Check my profile page for links to all my posted projects!
mbmbmbmbmb
From the Dark City expansion rules sheet-
Teleport: Instead of playing, you may set aside a card with the keyword "Teleport". If you do, add it to your new hand at the end of your turn as an extra card.

From the way that reads, I say yes you can. Each turn it would be treated as a new card to your hand and thus you could play its ability again, and again, and again.

Side note, playing card ability such as "Teleport" or "Draw a Card" does not count against Healing Wounds. So you could play all your "Draw a Card" cards and "Teleport" all your teleport cards, but as long as you do not use your attack points to fight or use your recruit points to recruit, you can still heal your wounds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Reynolds
msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks. I think I just needed to hear someone else agree. That's pretty much what I thought, however my friend wasn't so sure.

Steve.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.