Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick ChemE
United States
Kalama
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been fairly quiet lately... What's the word on getting this out to kickstarter backers? Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Brownridge
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's mid-July - gonna have to ship soon to meet the July target.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tytus Kociszewski
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI:

Project Update #13: Assembled
Posted by Baksha Games

Hey everyone,

Our wooden piece issue has been resolved. This is good news. It means that we could go on to the final assembly portion of the program.

The games have all been assembled. This is good news. It means that we could go on to the international shipping portion of the program.

The issue now is that there was a typhoon that recently went through the departure shipping docks area. Things are backed up a little bit, but I'm told that the games will be on a boat very soon.

Now you know everything that I do. (I just found all of this out today myself.)

When I know anything further, I'll let you know.

Sean.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Update?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Brownridge
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Update #14

Hey all,

It appears that the last update included a state of affairs that wasn't as accurate as I was led to believe. Here's what I now know.

The wooden pieces had arrived but have now been sent back three times because they were not acceptable. (They are being produced at an independent factory.) Everything else is fine and waiting for final final assembly. I have been told that it is only the green doctor tokens that are now missing and all of the others are there waiting. (Ironic that the photo that I posted from the wooden piece factory was of the green doctors...)

When the green doctors arrive, the games will get on a boat A.S.A.P. That being said, I have a small number of games that I have assembled myself. (Not enough to be sent to any group.) If you saw a copy on the Dice Tower news, Tom got one of those. (Incidentally, he is reviewing the game this week...)

I also have a small amount being sent to GenCon without green doctors. If you are one of the people that have indicated that you want to pick up the game at GenCon, you will be able to do so. (Bring I.D. with your address printed on it.) I will forward your green doctors to you upon their arrival. You may also opt to wait for the complete game. (E-mail me if you wish to do this.)

Unfortunately, if you did not originally choose to pick up your game at GenCon, we apologize but we will not be able to add you to the confirmed pickup list. What I can do is this - if you wish to add your name to a standby list, e-mail me your request. If I have leftover copies at 3:30pm on Sunday, you can pick up your game then on a first-come first-serve basis at the Baksha booth (assuming you have e-mailed me beforehand.) E-mail by Tuesday, August 13th to be put on the standby list.

When I hear anything more, I will let you know.

Your brother in frustration,

Sean.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Brownridge
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, the official (as in not a paid preview) Dice Tower review has been linked in the video section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd rather have it right than fast.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Game geek In training
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
And it will be worth the wait! I got to play the game at Origins and it was fantastic! We are currently waiting on our pre-ordered copy...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.