Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ricky Cantrell
United States
Roanoke
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just cracked the shrink on my copy of Pixel Lincoln and had some cards with printing issues. Looks like they might've been stacked with the ink wet and then some of the ink pulled off later. Anyone else have any issues with their copy?

Not a huge deal, I've already contacted Game Salute and I'm confident they'll make it right. They took care of an issue with my copy of The Duke that just came in recently as well. That is 2 for 2 Game Salute games I've received with issues though, a bit concerning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Chien
United States
Rancho Cucamonga
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine were fine.

Cameron

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So far I think mine are fine. I'll have to take another look later. However, my box did arrive dinged up because they sent the game with ZERO packaging.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
RhodesN7 wrote:
So far I think mine are fine. I'll have to take another look later. However, my box did arrive dinged up because they sent the game with ZERO packaging.

Pretty standard for them, from what I hear. Bubble wrap? What's that? shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Correction- upon closer inspection, it appears my board was squashed too, not just the box. Boo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Brown
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
There is no reason to have two A's at the beginning of aardvark. I simply won't do it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Copy my friend got has a boss card that has a different shade of card backing than the others. You can pick it out pretty easy. This isnt going to bother him much because he is going to sleeve the whole game. Not by choice...he spilled a glass of water on the game halfway through our first playthrough. There was much sadness.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Cantrell
United States
Roanoke
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Replacement cards are in the mail, kudos to GS customer service for getting those out so quickly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.