Adam
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
I design custom dividers, playmats, and cards for various BGG users.
badge
Check my profile page for links to all my posted projects!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just uploaded the file so I will edit this post once it is approved.
File has been approved!http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/92659/agent-coulsons-recru...

So trying to teach how Legendary Marvel plays is easy. Trying to teach what to look for when building your deck? Not as easy as I thought it would be.

After talking with a buddy of mine, he came up with the idea to create some kind of summary card that players could quickly look over before playing a game to help them focus on a strategy.

I am happy to say that Agent Coulson's Recruit Assessment cards are now finished!

Example of the front of the cards.

Example of the back of the cards.

These can be printed out, sleeved and tossed in with the Heroes to provide a quick reference to new players, and a reminder for the rest of us. They feature the quantity and symbol of the Commons (underlined with a black bar), Uncommons (underlined with a silver bar), and Rare (underlined with a gold bar).

The cards feature the Recruit, Attack, Cost and individual card text, along with a basic "Assessment" of what to look for in the HQ to really make this Hero shine!

Please note that this is not an attempt to note every card combo or strategy, but to simply lay out the basics.

Also, Please note that these are Not For Official Tournament Play as they could violate the General Tournament Rules for Legendary, Section A-8 "Note Taking" and/or Section A-9 "Coaching and Outside Assistance".

Don't gripe at me if you take these to a tournament and get kicked out!

So these work well sleeved and tossed in with your other cards, but if you are anything like me and don't mind a little extra "cheese", I got my hands on a Ultra Pro "Create a Theme" 9-Pocket Portfolio which has a clear slip sleeve style cover, created a "post-Avengers-movie" themes cover, printed it out on 11x17 (trimed down to 8.5x11 to get rid of any white boarders) and made a cheesy book for them! laugh

Special thanks to:
Chris Cormier
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kirk Groeneweg
United States
Clear Lake
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
, and
mark mcclain
United States
columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
for symbol/icon/template acquisition,

Upper Deck for such an awesome game, and
Marvel for such an awesome character universe to play with!

So I hope you all enjoy. Please remember to hit the "Thumbs-Up" next to the thread name at the top if you like these!

Thanks for the read.
1havok12
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Ocala
Florida
flag msg tools
I am the spy.....
badge
You could be playing a game right now....
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice Job!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
I design custom dividers, playmats, and cards for various BGG users.
badge
Check my profile page for links to all my posted projects!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! File was just approved. Link at the top of OP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.