Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shaun Layton
United States
Leominster
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Should i put all of my duplicate cards in binders or sleeve all cards? I just put my rares and 1 deck in some penny sleeves, and i still have about another 200 cards. Not sure if i should invest in binders for the rest. What do you guys use to store your cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Tello
Spain
Oiartzun
Guipúzcoa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you play the game often or you are a collector, I'd go for binders. It's easier to look for cards while making decks. This is what I'm doing with the game I play today.
If you play now and then, I'd go for penny sleeves (for everything), to save space. I've done this putting every copy of the card in the same sleeve, for both LOTR TCG and Magic TG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Layton
United States
Leominster
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a few of the movie block starters, and i just wanted them to last longer while playing. I'm not sure how much collecting i will do, so maybe the sleeves are the way to go for now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.