Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
A fan of new Knizia games
mbmbmbmbmb
Large, chunky cards, these... 80 x 120mm sleeves fit nicely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Low
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Doug - did you find Mascarade locally, or did you get it from further afield?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
A fan of new Knizia games
mbmbmbmbmb
David, some colleagues at work wanted Complots (the French edition of Coup) so we put an order in from ludibay in France.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Low
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers - I was thinking I might have missed it turn up! I will return to my vegetativemeditative state of patient anticipation goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Anderson
United States
State College
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know of other options? I don't feel like spending $8 to sleeve 13 cards!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
davethevenerable wrote:
Does anyone know of other options? I don't feel like spending $8 to sleeve 13 cards!

I used the "penny" version of those sleeves. It is fine for this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Anderson
United States
State College
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lfisher wrote:
davethevenerable wrote:

I'm sorry, but I'm new to sleeves! Can you explain what that means? Is "penny" a different description from 80x120? Where can I find them?

Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
davethevenerable wrote:
lfisher wrote:
davethevenerable wrote:

I'm sorry, but I'm new to sleeves! Can you explain what that means? Is "penny" a different description from 80x120? Where can I find them?

Dave

In general there are "premium sleeves" which have thicker plastic and "penny sleeves" that are thin plastic (and often cost around a penny). I am also not a big sleever but I sleeved this game.
However where did the $8 number come from? These are like $3.50/2.63 on mayday site. I thought they were under $2 at my FLGS, but maybe I was mistaken.

Edit: I meant to add that I thought mine were different but the package is the same as that above.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Anderson
United States
State College
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lfisher wrote:
davethevenerable wrote:
lfisher wrote:
davethevenerable wrote:

Dave

In general there are "premium sleeves" which have thicker plastic and "penny sleeves" that are thin plastic (and often cost around a penny). I am also not a big sleever but I sleeved this game.
However where did the $8 number come from? These are like $3.50/2.63 on mayday site. I thought they were under $2 at my FLGS, but maybe I was mistaken.

Edit: I meant to add that I thought mine were different but the package is the same as that above.

I checked my FLGS and they didn't have this size. Amazon has the sleeves for $3.99 plus $3.80 shipping. I didn't see them anywhere else for cheaper. Thanks again for the offer you geek mailed me!

Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Yellowbeard
United States
Winston-Salem
NC
flag msg tools
You're either born a pirate or not! It's in the blood...
mbmbmbmbmb
I have way more of these sleeves than I can use and know other owners of Mascarade are seeking some protection for these beautiful cards. This is not a money making proposition for me.

The size/fit of the Panasia sleeves is exactly how you expect quality sleeves to fit. They are snug with no slop.

While these Panasia sleeves are definitely much better fit than the MayDay penny sleeves they are still just as thin. The polypropylene has a much higher clarity and is not milky/hazy.

If you PM me your email I will send you a Paypal Invoice for $1.35 to cover S&H for 15 sleeves shipped in a standard envelope in the CONUS. International price will be based on international mailing rates.

This is not really a profit generating venture for me but I too am waiting for the larger thicker sleeves to arrive and these sleeves are better than nothing.

An overwhelming response has exceeded my supply. I strongly recommend buying the thicker Panasia sleeves when they restock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony C
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Were you buying 80x122 sleeves from PanAsia?
http://swanpanasiasleeves.com/swan-card-sleeves-80x122-mm-di...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Yellowbeard
United States
Winston-Salem
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, Troll & Toad had a few packs of those available which I bought because it was all that was availible. They fit very well but are thin. Minimum insurance is better than nothing. I have preordered the thicker sleeves now. swanpanasiasleeves.com/premium-sleeves/swan-prem-card-sleeves-80x122-mm-dixit-gold-90-per-pack.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Berton
Canada
flag msg tools
Is anybody aware of any opaque 80x120 sleeves? I was dumb and didn't proactively sleeve my cards, so some are already marked. Unfortunately, clear sleeves won't help at all for that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Yellowbeard
United States
Winston-Salem
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Make a photocopy of the box art or card back art and put it behind the cards in each sleeve.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.