flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
examples-
you only draw from Ancients from Faer setting
and fight only Ancients from Epic Heroes setting

or

and fight only Futures from Starmarch setting?

or finally

you only draw from Ancients age-any setting
and fight only Modern age folks from any setting?

Just curious. Or Is the essence of this game always the complete mix of characters from all over the ages and settings combining together to fight?

-Doug

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarrett Dunn
United States
Tulsa
OK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Duglis wrote:
examples-
and fight only Ancients from Epic Heroes setting

or

and fight only Futures from Starmarch setting?

or finally

you only draw from Ancients age-any setting
and fight only Modern age folks from any setting?

Just curious. Or Is the essence of this game always the complete mix of characters from all over the ages and settings combining together to fight?

-Doug

I haven't yet but I plan on it. On a quad 12 member team you could do 1 sub-age (say Faer or what ever) vs. another one with 4 left over. Though I think I would rather do an 8-member Triad, with you taking one subage to build an 8 player team, each side chooses one platter from their age to place, and the random platter is chosen from the 2 ages not used.

At least that is how I plan on playing at least one game this upcoming weekend. I'll do a session report to let you know how it went .

Edit: BTW love the Muttley avatar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas S
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking forward to your session report! It sounds great! and thanks re-Muttley. The dog is my hero lol.

mltdwn wrote:
I haven't yet but I plan on it. On a quad 12 member team you could do 1 sub-age (say Faer or what ever) vs. another one with 4 left over. Though I think I would rather do an 8-member Triad, with you taking one subage to build an 8 player team, each side chooses one platter from their age to place, and the random platter is chosen from the 2 ages not used.

At least that is how I plan on playing at least one game this upcoming weekend. I'll do a session report to let you know how it went .

Edit: BTW love the Muttley avatar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.