Subject: Moving a Unit After Battle with 2nd Move, Using Silver Marker? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Dilloo
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
Everything is relative to perception, and your perception is limited.
badge
The Ginger Ninja
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Absolutely loving this game, so much space to explore. Just wish the rules were a bit tighter.

Had this question come up in our game last night, and it decicded the game. Couldn't find the rule in the book, or here, but my brains are scrambled eggs lately.

If my opponent moves a troop to fight (teleport or not), can he, after resolution, move that same trooop again, if he used the Hand of God, silver token to select a 2nd move action, for the turn? So, he could fight 2 battles with that same troop, on the same turn?

Just wasn't 100% about the timing to resolve the "Silver" action, and if there is a limit to a troop attacking once per turn, or once per move action, essentially.

I thought this a legal move, and it cost me the bloody game that I was winning the whole time! Really think my 2nd buddy should have damaged him more, in the first fight shake

Thanks much,
Ken

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Gordon
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is correct. You can move the same troop using the 2nd action after the first action is completed, whether the first action resulted in a battle or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Dilloo
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
Everything is relative to perception, and your perception is limited.
badge
The Ginger Ninja
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I was afraid of that. Hell of a move to finish off the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.