♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
So, I printed out the expansion for Paris Paris that was published in the Amigo Spiele catalog, and I've attempted to translate the rules through Google. But I still have a couple of questions:

1. It says that the five maps replace the 5 "Special Travels" section, which is in the upper right corner of the board. I'm assuming this means that we stack the tiles over the empty spaces, and use these maps each round, instead of choosing five cities randomly. Is this correct?

2. It also states, "If a player at none of the specified stops has a house, he gets -2 points." Does this mean that a player without houses on this route receives -2 points, or does this mean that if I have ANY houses ANYwhere on the board, other than on this route, that I get -2 points? I'm not sure how to interpret this.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
I think the English translation has already been done:
http://brettboard.dk/cgi-bin2/webdata_game.pl?cgifunction=fo...

the 5 new tokens replace the secret route markers each player draws at the start of the game (each triggers a grand tour along a specific route at game end). They add an extra scoring twist at game end - for your secret 3 stops, if you have businesses at 0/1/2/3 of these stops then you score -2/2/5/8 points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
Re: Zusatzkarten Expansion: Can someone help me translate it
Ah. Thank you. Somehow I missed the translation when researching this expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Hagvall
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
The link to the translation (of the rules for the Paris Paris expansion) didn't work for me. Are the rules posted somewhere else? Many thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Zusatzkarten Expansion: Can someone help me translate it
gotswe wrote:
The link to the translation (of the rules for the Paris Paris expansion) didn't work for me. Are the rules posted somewhere else? Many thanks.

Yes - brettboard seems to be having problems. Could someone post the translation here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Shiny!
badge
Talking Aviator says: “It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.”
mbmbmbmbmb
I have edited the expansion to include English rules. The file can be found here:

http://files.boardgamegeek.com/geekfile_view.php?fileid=3884...

I also added a suggestion that, rather than create new tiles, the page can be used as reference by players during the game - to see which bus stops they get bonused on...

Also added a clarification / reminder to run the final bus runs as per the base game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.