Peter Kinsley
Australia
Kenthurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
Chosen by Danny Henning (dan_hnnng) As a consolation prize with the highest tip of 280.00 from my G4GG giveaway getting to choose my avatar for 280 days - till 7/10/2013
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey All,

If you could all take a look at the contest I'm running and vote for your favourite that would be appreciated

PNP Hidden Role / Bluffing Card game Design Contest 2013 - WIN 306GG

Thanks!
Peter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sturv Tafvherd
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I'm not entirely sure, but I think the voting is just a matter of who gets the most thumbs. That said, voters are free to thumb as many entries as they want.

Also keep in mind that not all the entries have discovered their way into the geeklist.... I think. So voters may want to revisit in a couple of days.

These games are supposed to be PnP ... Print and Play. And they are also supposed to be mostly just cards.... and that means there's no fiddly dice stickers and no super-huge game boards to construct. Hopefully that encourages everyone to print and assemble these games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kinsley
Australia
Kenthurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
Chosen by Danny Henning (dan_hnnng) As a consolation prize with the highest tip of 280.00 from my G4GG giveaway getting to choose my avatar for 280 days - till 7/10/2013
mbmbmbmbmb
Stormtower wrote:

I'm not entirely sure, but I think the voting is just a matter of who gets the most thumbs. That said, voters are free to thumb as many entries as they want.

Also keep in mind that not all the entries have discovered their way into the geeklist.... I think. So voters may want to revisit in a couple of days.

These games are supposed to be PnP ... Print and Play. And they are also supposed to be mostly just cards.... and that means there's no fiddly dice stickers and no super-huge game boards to construct. Hopefully that encourages everyone to print and assemble these games!

That's all 100% correct, and definitely the intention, thanks for the reply

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sturv Tafvherd
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bump!

First, a reminder to all contestants that they need to add their entry to the geeklist! Make sure you say "Completed" so we know it's official.

Second ... we need your votes! To be specific: we need your THUMBS!

thumbsup any number of entries you like!

... and it would be great if you played the game(s) as well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kinsley
Australia
Kenthurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stormtower wrote:
Bump!

First, a reminder to all contestants that they need to add their entry to the geeklist! Make sure you say "Completed" so we know it's official.

Second ... we need your votes! To be specific: we need your THUMBS!

thumbsup any number of entries you like!

yeah well the completed tag was there if people wanted to create their entry early and link to their WIP, i hope by now if they are putting up their entries then they are complete anyway
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Green
England
Horsham
West Sussex
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stormtower wrote:

I'm certainly hoping that people do play, because Witch Hunt sure as hell isn't winning on graphic design.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sturv Tafvherd
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One last weekend for you guys to print, play, and vote for these games!

And, as far as I know, late entries are still welcome! So if you've just polished up a Hidden Role card game, let's see it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kinsley
Australia
Kenthurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stormtower wrote:
One last weekend for you guys to print, play, and vote for these games!

And, as far as I know, late entries are still welcome! So if you've just polished up a Hidden Role card game, let's see it!

thanks for the bump someone will probably need to remind me to draw too...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sturv Tafvherd
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just in case...

Enter coupon code to enjoy the savings and free international shipping. Don’t miss out.
Coupon Code: FUNPLAYCARD Expiry Date: 8 / 12 / 2013

Our playing cards come in various shapes and styles, design your own deck now!
http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/playing-cards

It should result in:

Mini cards $4.99
Multipurpose $9.99

Single design 6.99
54 designs 7.99

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sturv Tafvherd
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Voting deadline is TODAY!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.